Chateau de Mouawad
13670 Brynwood Lane, Fort Myers, Florida 33912
Fashioned for both gracious entertaining and the enjoyment of a large family, the Chateau de Mouawad is a masterpiece of charm, style, and elegant detail. Situated on three landscaped, lighted acres in the elite Brynwood gated community of central Fort Myers, this home is close to beaches, fine dining, shopping, entertainment, Gulf Coast Hospital and the airport, yet offers serenity and the ability to see the stars at night from the private backyard. Originally built in the 70’s by a French architect and now completely renovated, with no expense excused in refinishing the original hand-carved solid wood trim and doors. Nor was expense spared in incorporating the most desired features and surfaces of today’s upscale home. All cabinets are custom made, and appliances and fixtures are top-of-the-line. This home features travertine, marble and Acacia flooring throughout, crystal chandeliers in both the kitchen and the dining room. The kitchen countertops are translucent precious stone, and the master bedroom and bath are an indulgence in space and luxury. The feeling of opulence is magnified by high ceilings, spacious rooms and picture windows that flood the home with light.
In Cooperation with Steven Sears (LIC#BK3296564) of Platinum Real Estate (LIC#CQ1048034)
James Gall, Jr. A Licensed FL Real Estate Broker & Auctioneer AU-2
Elite Auctions is a Licensed Florida Auction Business #AB3687
Private Showings Available
- 7,883 sqft
- Private three-acre lot
- Five bedrooms
- Five and a half bathrooms
- Originally built in the 70’s by a French architect and now completely renovated
- Acacia hardwood, travertine and marble flooring throughout
- Gourmet custom kitchen
- Translucent precious stone countertops
- Solid walnut island shipped in from Pennsylvania
- High-end appliances with built-in espresso machine, double ovens and two wine coolers
- Custom made walnut hood
- Dining room with tray ceiling, 16 light smoke crystal chandelier, double pocket doors and custom trim and molding
- Ballroom with picture windows, tray ceiling, and custom made columns at the entrance
- Study has wood burning fireplace, built-in bookcase, french pocket glass doors and double picture windows
- Library with double pocket doors, built in refinished original walnut cabinetry, custom trim, and crown molding
- Sunroom opens to master with french sliding doors
- Master bathroom comes complete with precious stone countertops, Brizo faucets, Swarovski hardware, custom cabinetry, Victoria Albers freestanding soaking tub
- Wet bar
- Spacious two car garage with bathroom
Private Showings Available
View important auction procedures
and bidding info for this property
All bidders are required to pre-register for each property auction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. This property is listed for sale by licensed real estate agent Steven Sears (LIC#BK3296564) of Platinum Real Estate (LIC#CQ1048034) does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
For more information or to pre-register to bid, please call 844-94-ELITE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.