Bloom Ranch-Sun Valley
11882 State Highway 75 Ketchum, Idaho, 83340
This Frederick Fisher designed modern architectural estate situated on 18 acres on the Bigwood River is a dream home for collectors with dedicated gallery and dramatic art spaces. Privately tucked in Aspen forest with paths to the river for fly fishing, this estate was designed for a casual lifestyle and gracious entertaining. Just minutes from the airport, skiing and resort amenities in a protected natural environment. Adjacent 33 acres available, remote control automation, imported and handcrafted furnishings from around the globe, and custom pool and spa surrounded by lush tropical greenery.
Previously Offered At Auction With A Reserve of 11 Million
Available For Private Treaty
- 14,829 SF
- 18.65 Acres with views of the mountains
- Home completed in May of 1998
- Architect was world renown, Fred Fisher, builder was Gary Storey
- Seven bedrooms all with ensuites
- Nine full bathrooms, five half baths
- Restuarant designed kitchen with walk-in refrigerator and freezer, Dynasty range with double ovens
- Three wine cellars
- Two full wet bars equipped with sinks, ice machines and sub-zero refrigerators
- Great room
- Entertainment room with drop down movie screen and surround sound
- Two offices
- Art gallery and art storage room
- Four fireplaces
- Caretakers house with three car garage
- Outdoor top deck with lap swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Snowmelt for driveway and walkways
- Walking and ATV paths
View important documents for this property
All bidders are required to pre-register for each property auction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. Elite does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
For more information or to pre-register to bid, please call 844-94-ELITE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.