Old World Elegance
St. Andrews Country Club
17828 SCARSDALE WAY, BOCA RATON, FL 33496
Pairing Old World elegance and state-of-the-art amenities, this distinguished estate affords unparalleled luxury living in St. Andrews Country Club. This one-of-a-kind residence features seven en-suite bedrooms, eight full and four-and-a-half baths, library/office, fitness/yoga studio, steam room, home theatre, and loft area. Built-in 2008 with extraordinary attention to detail, shown throughout the palatial residence, comprising nearly 12,000 total square feet. Highlighting the impeccable design, cast-stone details, ornate ironwork, custom lighting, and handsome millwork are complemented by fine furnishings throughout. Situated on a prime double fairway cul-de-sac lot with choice eastern exposure, sweeping views of the golf course can be seen from several rooms in the home. Designed by acclaimed Franky & Associates architects, the two-story structure was built with solid concrete on both levels as well as hurricane rated impact glass windows and doors. Additional features include a staff suite, mudroom, golf cart garage entrance, home automation system, indoor and outdoor premium sound system, custom lighting, five-zone air conditioning, smart pool automation system with remote control, imported and handcrafted furnishings from around the globe, and custom saltwater pool and spa surrounded by lush tropical greenery.
Auction without reserve
In cooperation with Brian Pearl (Lic#SL3091444) and Vini Antonacci (Lic#60330141) of The Pearl Antonacci Group · Lang Realty (Lic#BK3018635)
James Gall, Jr. A Licensed FL Real Estate Broker & Auctioneer #AU-2
Friday, December 8th at 11:00 AM
- 8,639 living square feet / 11,129 total square feet
- Situated on a prime double fairway cul-de-sac lot
- Completed in 2008 with hurricane-rated windows and two stories of poured concrete make it among the area’s best-built homes
- Seven en-suite bedrooms, eight full and four half bathrooms
- Library/cigar room, home theater, a fitness studio with steam room, and three-car garage
- Over $500k in furnishings and electronics included
- THE CHEF’S KITCHEN, detailed furniture-grade wood cabinetry, and stone counters are equipped with top-of-the-line Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero appliances as well as a center island
- Imported marble and hardwood flooring
- Three Fireplaces (living, master, and loggia)
- Cast stone appointments throughout
- Private elevator with automatic door
- Home Theatre has premium audio/visual equipment
- Double fairway views of the Olde Course
- Smart Home Automation System
- Lavish entertaining areas include a formal living room with carved mahogany ceilings and elaborate stone fireplace
- Groin vaulted ceilings and cast stone columns transition into the inviting family room where curvaceous windows and French doors lead to the poolside loggia
- Facing the east garden, the office/library is fitted with fine furniture-grade cabinetry and bookcases. Parquet hardwood floors, velvet draperies, hand painted plaster walls, and detailed barrel vaulted ceilings exude elegance and luxury
- Looking out to a fountained courtyard, the formal dining room has vaulted barrel ceilings, crown molding with cove lighting, and a Vere Antichita Italian banquet table centered over an intricate marble mosaic inlay. An adjacent butlers pantry leads to the kitchen
- A staff suite, laundry room, mudroom, and a third powder room complete this level spacious Living
- St. Andrews Country Club is a resident-only Platinum Club of America and is internationally recognized for magnificent estate residences, superior amenities, two 18-hole championship golf courses, including an Arnold Palmer Signature Design, 15 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, a state-of-art spa, and fitness center and a 125,000 square foot Clubhouse in the center of it all. The Clubhouse provides unequaled culinary delights, a year-round social calendar and offers spectacular views of the lakes, fountains, fairways and manicured greens. Purchase of this property requires membership to St. Andrews Country Club.
Please call 508.942.3769 or email Tara@EliteAuctions to schedule your appointment time for Saturday or Sunday between 1-4 PM. You must be scheduled in order to view property.
Private Showings Available
Saturday, 11/18 1-4 PM EST
Sunday, 11/19 1-4 PM EST
Saturday, 11/25 1-4 PM EST
Sunday, 11/26 1-4 PM EST
Saturday 12/02 1-4 PM EST
Sunday 12/03 1-4 PM EST
Thursday, 12/7 Final Preview from Noon – 4 PM EST
Friday, December 8th at 11:00 AM on site
Registration begins at 9:00 AM
View important auction procedures
and bidding info for this property
All bidders are required to pre-register for each property auction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. This property is listed for sale by licensed real estate agent Brian Pearl (Lic#SL3091444) and Vini Antonacci(Lic#60330141) of The Pearl Antonacci Group · Lang Realty (Lic#BK3018635) does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
For more information or to pre-register to bid, please call 844-94-ELITE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.