Landmark Trophy Oceanfront Point Property
Welcome to “CASA SOPRA L’ONDA”
(Italian for “House Above the Wave”)
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a most discriminating buyer. This is the best-positioned lot on the best beach in Orange County, and it would be extremely difficult to find an oceanfront location anywhere quite as impressive. Truly unique and cannot be duplicated.
Elite Private Portfolio
Selling at $25,900,000
- Complete Privacy In All Directions, Ideal Sun Orientations, & Otherworldly Views Beyond Compare.
- Amalfi cliffs and coves meet the sweeping sands and aqua waters of the Carribean coast, with rock outcroppings, caves, tide pools, Swiss funiculars, and all the blessings and character of living Laguna Beachfront … amid the bold bluffs, above the cresting waves, at your favorite beach, on your favorite property.
- Only Thousand Steps Beach offers such large scale and close-in majestic beauty, and only this point property – with more than 80 feet of ocean frontage – showcases all of it in such dramatic fashion. Perched on a finger like projection jutting out from the premier bluff top promontory.
- Absolutely unobstructed 270-degree panorama, right up close to all the action, at the ideal height, angle, and orientation. Slanted walls of reflective glass face the shoreline below at a “pano-dramatic” diagonal that must be seen to be believed. From the street-side of the house, you can see literally inside the tubes of the waves as they peel toward you. The small intimate cove to the right with sea rocks and Catalina sunset backdrop, and the famous Thousand Steps double cove at your feet – more textured terrain and dry sand than any coves around.
- COMPLETE PRIVACY, the ideal sun orientations – facing south with east and west exposure, and views from all major rooms that post cards the world over could envy. Simply the best location, design and vantage point – hovering above the wave break at Orange County’s most beautiful beach. A true trophy property; a serious work of “art-chitecture” in a landmark location.
- The existing house has great bones, generously scaled rooms, plenty of decking and outdoor space, and is an exciting remodel candidate with full floor master suite and large center island kitchen. Custom tile and stone work, beautiful hand carved doors, tree tunnels, trellises, wine cellar area, an artisan trompe l’oeil Tuscan mural in the courtyard between the main house and guest house, etc.
- AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE.
Private Showings Available
Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. This property is for sale by owner. Elite Auctions, LLC is a California Licensed Auction Company (CA Bond# 63094871). Elite does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. For more information, please call 844-94-ELITE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.