1200 NOBLE WAY Flower Mound, TX 75022
This completely renovated beautiful home on a 1-acre waterfront lot in a gated community is now available at auction. The home boasts hardwood floors throughout, fresh, updated paint and elegant crown molding. A state of the art kitchen with white cabinets, oversized island with prep sink, updated granite, and commercial grade appliances is ready for entertaining. The gorgeous master suite has a spa-like bath with a free standing tub and exquisite marble flooring. The study offers panel walls, coffered ceiling, and a built-in bookcase. The upstairs features a game room with wet bar, media room, and large balcony that overlooks the Lake. The resort style backyard offers an outdoor grill, smoker, pizza oven and two fire pits. A tranquil water feature, diving pool and multiple sitting areas with over 5,000 square feet of new ceramic tile are perfect for relaxing. Don’t forget the six-hole golf green with three tee area and sand trap. Close to airports and Dallas.
AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE
In Cooperation with Jim Striegel (LIC#482524) of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC (LIC#420132)
Texas Licensed Auctioneer- Angelia Meier #15149
Sunday, September 23rd at 11:00 AM On-Site
- Built in 1998
- Complete Renovation
- 1.02 waterfront lot
- 7,993 square feet
- Five bedrooms
- Five full baths, one half bath
- State of the art kitchen with large pantry
- Commerical grade appliances complete with two dishwashers, three ovens, a warming drawer
- Prep sink with filtered water in the island, and a built-in ice maker
- The study offers panel walls, coffered ceiling, and built-in bookcase
- Laundry room with island with sorting drawers, a scrub down sink, a computer desk, and a walk-in closet
- A gorgeous master suite has a spa-like bath with free standing tub and marble flooring
- A covered patio off the exercise room in the master or the double-decker closet with its three-way mirror
- Upstairs features game room with wet bar, media room, and large balcony to view the Lake
- The outdoor kitchen is impressive with its high-end Lynx grill, smoker, warming drawers, built-in storage and coolers and refrigerators
- Backyard also features a pool spa, fire pits, waterfalls, koi ponds, and fountains
- Four car garage
Please call 214-326-1875 or email Alicia@EliteAuctions.com to schedule your appointment time for Saturday or Sunday between 1-4 PM. You must be scheduled to view property.
By Private Appointment Only
Sunday, September 23rd at 11:00 AM on site
AUCTION BEGINS IN…
View important auction procedures
and bidding info for this property
All bidders are required to pre-register for each property auction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. This property is listed for sale by licensed real estate agent Jim Striegel (LIC#482524) of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC (LIC#420132). Elite does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
For more information or to pre-register to bid, please call 844-94-ELITE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.