The Abell Mansion
703 Abell Ridge Circle, Towson MD 21204
The Abell Mansion. Unprecedented in its historical and architectural significance, this meticulously restored Beaux Arts mansion boasts its original grandeur. The Beaux Arts combines classical Greek and Roman architecture with Renaissance themes. Situated in a prestigious gated community in Ruxton, this 13,000+ square foot masterpiece features six bedrooms, five baths, three half baths. Grand Hall with unparalleled hand-carved woodwork throughout.
AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE
In Cooperation with Charlie Hatter of Monument Sotheby’s International Realty 410-525-5435
SUNDAY, AUGUST 5TH AT 11:00 AM ON SITE
- Built in 1892
- 1.52 Acre Private Lot
- Sensitively preserved period detail with beautiful appointments
- Living, formal dining, family, & sitting breakfast room
- Den, library, gourmet kitchen with heated tile floors & butler’s pantry
- Billiard game, theater, and exercise room
- Ten wood burning fireplaces
- Original magnificent stained glass windows, beamed tray ceilings, curved dual staircase
- Observation tower with panoramic views over the trees up through Timonium
- Professionally landscaped for additional privacy with sports court
- Circular driveway
- detached three car garage
- Lovely boutique neighborhood with only twelve homes
- Amazing views from the hilltop with privacy, yet extremely convenient to everywhere
- 15 minutes to downtown as well as Owings Mills
- Great public schools yet also very near many esteemed private schools
Private Appointments Available
View important auction procedures
and bidding info for this property
All bidders are required to pre-register for each property auction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Elite Auctions, LLC (“Elite”) is not a licensed real estate agent or broker but is a marketing agent for the property seller. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. This property is listed for sale by licensed real estate agent Charlie Hatter of Monument Sotheby’s International Realty (410-525-5435) does not market properties to residents of states where prohibited by law. Elite makes no guarantees or warranties as to the condition of the properties listed on this website and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions contained in any advertising or promotions, whether written, oral or otherwise stated. The properties are offered “AS-IS, WHERE-IS.” Elite encourages Broker participation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
For more information or to pre-register to bid, please call 844-94-ELITE or email email@example.com.
GET IN TOUCH
We’ll get back to you within 1h on business days.